Dev Vlog: 008 - Eugatron

Back again with a quick update.

The Unity side-project is drawing to an end! The second game-mode, Eugatron, is basically done and now contains 50 levels of manic Robotron style blasting. I’ve gotta be honest, I’ve had a right laugh playing it, and spent waaaaay too long “testing” it. I’ve definitely coming back to this at some point in the future for a sequel.

Here’s a quick video of me playing through it:

Dev Vlog 007 - Where's Wally Been?

Damn, I’m sorry, it’s been ages. Honestly, between travel and the day job, the last couple of months have been mental. But here you go, a quick video to catch up:

Also, I’ve just setup a Vimeo channel, as the videos tend to be a little higher quality over there. I’ll try and keep it up-to-date from now on.

Dev Vlog 006

Something unscripted, this time. A quick tour of the build as-is:

Direct Link

Happy Xmas, everyone. I hope you and yours have a great holiday season. Fingers crossed 2019 isn’t as tumultuous as 2018…

Dev Log: New Character, Pick-ups and Chests

Another month, another quick video update. Lots of bits and pieces this month, with the most visual being the new character design, from Paul Large.


Direct Link

Dev Log: More Fishing

I’ve been busy this month. Firstly, I’ve agreed to work a couple of days a week for a start-up in Cambridge (outside of games), so now I have some income.

The build has also taken some good steps forward. Phil (Dopedemand) is back, providing music for the game, which is fantastic. You can hear some of his work in the video below.

And the fishing system is basically done. Lots of little things in this, but it feels good and I’m going to have some fun with it!

Check out the Video Log to see how I’m getting on: